Adelaide, South Australia
Event Management and venue Presentation, 2014 – 2015. Major events conducted during the period included Australia v England Test Match, CWC Pool Match India v Pakistan with an estimated television audience of 1 billion people, the first ever day/night Test Match Australia v New Zealand.
Following completion of the redeveloped Oval in 2014, Mtrack was engaged to provide the event management services for the international cricket seasons 2014/2015 and 2015/2016, including the Cricket World Cup matches held at Adelaide Oval between January and March 2015. Scope of services included:
- Pre-season briefings and attendance at meetings with international cricket authorities and all relevant stakeholders to determine facilities expectations and venue handover dates
- Preparation of all facilities, including overlay installations addressing broadcast and press media requirements, event and cricket operations.
- Coordination of team access to the venue for training purposes pre event.
- Coordination of security briefing pre and post event and responsibility for teams, staff and emergency services briefings on match days.
- Overseeing the operations and delivery of the matches.
Mtrack was also responsible for preparation of briefs and concepts for the Village Green in the Members Area and overseeing operations. These services have been provided every year since 2010/2011 through to 2015/2016 and is now recognised as one of the major events on Adelaide’s social calendar.